Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Apology and Tutorials

Dear students

First of all, our apologies to those students who went to the University this Tuesday morning, and found out that there were no classes with Daphne. She could not travel from Miramar,because of the irregular situacion on the roads derived from the strike. As the telephonic messages were received with delay , we were not able to post a notice in advance.

As regards tutorials this week:
* Vanesa has confirmed  her tutorial session for tomorrow (Wednesday 21st) at 12:15, after Gabriela B's class. 
* I'll be offering a tutorial class on Thursday (22nd) , from 10:30 to 12:00. ONLY IF THERE ARE CLASSES AT HUMANIDADES (remember there is not confirmation yet about the ASUETO.Check the University page on Wednesday )
*If There are no clases on Thursday, I can offer another timetable on Friday, but you should let me know in advance if you are coming. The options could be:
        * from 10:30 to 12:00 (Before Gabriela F.'s class)
        * from  14:00 to 15:30 (After Gabriela F's class)

Bear in mind that on Friday  I can come to one of the 2 sessions  offered above, not to both of them (either before or after Gabriela's class).It will depend on how many students confirm their attendance.

Feel free to contact any of us if you have any doubt.See you tomorrow

Graciela


1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone! I can come to the other tutorial session on Friday in case someone cannot make it to one of those timetables offered by Grace. If there are classes on Thursday, I can give a tutorial on Friday before of after Gabriela's class upon confirmation of the most convenient timetable chosen by you :)
    See you!
    Caro

    ReplyDelete